Thursday, July 30, 2009

FINAL PREP FOR CAMP & A HUBBY WITH NO PEP

What silly smiles we have going on here. Finally a break in the rain, Autumn and her friend Kelsey are doing a sign they need to take down to Ohio State with them for a dance skit their group has to do. Stanky leg is in the song...Ya I know that's what I was saying, what???? Anyway they will have all black on and florescent tights. They are the leg part of the song. It is cute to see it all together.
On another note my Hubby still isn't feeling good since on are way home from Pittsburgh. He did a lot in the addition Monday and thought he was dehydrated after being very sick Sunday, then Tuesday and Wednesday he stayed in bed with pain and cramps in his stomach and would not eat..Wouldn't go to stat care. I got a hold of our Dr. today and he went in, still not to sure what it is. Gave him antibiotic and a med for indigestion. He needs to go back in 10 days. The Dr. mentioned Diverticulitis. I don't know why they didn't do a x-ray or scan, or even upper G.I. Oh well he is back in bed and feeling tired. He doesn't look very good. This is so not him to be like this.
We have had electricians in today and back tomorrow to finish. The siding crew will be here next week middle to end of it. Getting my baby packed for camp, and running back and forth for practice and starting to redo my baby girls bedroom. I will be posting on that soon. I will say black white and pink all over....
Have a wonderful weekend and may God bless you and your loved ones.
Love you,
Jolyn

No comments: