Tuesday, December 1, 2009

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS TAKING YOUR PICTURE

I was sitting at my desk reading my e-mails when I looked up and saw this....I thought what in the world...who is that??? He's taking my lights!!! Of course I had to get a picture out of the front door side window....Hubby won't believe this.. Still digging through..

Wow he took the whole container..wait my Michael wasn't supposed to throw away the container just dump the contents out...hey hey that's my...Oh well to late
All I can say is I hope all those lights don't stress him out like they did me. One persons trash is another persons treasure....Merry Christmas Sir...I hope you have patience...I'm sure he will have a wonderful tree with tons of lights...
Called Hubby he said he will use copper in them and sell it..Glad I can help in anyway, now I need to go out and by lights that work....Don't tell my wonderful loving husband I said that he might turn into the Grinch....he he


No comments: