Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YAAA WHOOO...I GOT A SUPRISE WHEN I GOT HOME

Today I had my Dr. appointment to discuss what the next step will be with these hives..anyway when I got home..seeing Mr.T had me thinking I was going to be late, when I left the house at 12:45 forgetting my appointment was at 2:15 not 1:15..anyway while I was gone He and a wonderful dear friend of ours got all my kitchen cabinet finished that we were having made. If you look at this picture on the back left my cabinets were being changed were the white is on the wall was where my old cabinet counter went. When we got new counter tops instead of it dropping down to make a desk area I wanted it straight across and make the cabinets, to look more like a built in hutch. So Joe are dear friend owns his own cabinet company and he came out and made my door to go with the rest of the cabinets and matched the stain perfect.





So while I was gone today this is what happened. Old section of cabinet removed and counter.


When I got home Mr. T was cleaning the counter top and I looked over and said Oh my goodness..look at this I love it... Look how this section got angled to have more space.


Here is a picture of the whole bottom view finished...



And another view of it...I am so happy Mr.T said Merry Christmas honey...Now the next phase is to do the top part. I want some cabinets with glass cut in the doors and make it look more hutch/furniture looking...
I thank you so much honey and Joe...you two made my day..Monday I got a Nephew and today my new cabinets all handmade finished and installed....Boy what will tomorrow hold...Hmmmm...
Love and Blessings to all,
Jolyn




1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh...gorgeous!!! It looks so nice! Give "Mr. T" a hug for me! Will call you to plan our calenders! Love you!