Saturday, December 26, 2009

OUR CHRISTMAS CONTINUES ANOTHER DAY

The day after Christmas I usually have my brother and his family over to celebrate Christmas with them. I am so mad I didn't take a picture of the table, I guess through all the excitement and seeing Tyler and Sydney I forgot...But I did get some pictures..



Here is my nephew and niece. Tyler is opening one of his gifts from us before dinner.





Mom so excited to feed Tyler...and can be a challenge and she is good at it...




Syd opening a scarf we got her.



My family after a good meal all sitting back and relaxing, well maybe not real relaxed we were opening gifts and laughing along with chasing Tyler around....Oh family is so much fun...
So, looking forward to moving on to the new year and seeing what the year will hold. I wish you all a very Happy New Year..
Blessings,
Jolyn




No comments: