Monday, December 21, 2009

THANK YOU LORD FOR THE VERY BEST....

Christmas present ever...On a earlier post I posted about this Monday and finding out about the adoption process for my soon to be nephew....Well God answered all of our prayers and Here in this picture in September of 2009 at Tyler's 1st birthday I took this picture not knowing if Tyler would truly always be apart of my brothers family. Today through probate court he was turned over to my Brother and his family legally.....December 21,2009...Praise God.. What a life our Tyler will have now....All in gods Plans...the whole story is long but all of God from beginning to end...



This picture was august 09 at my brothers pool. Joey you have a son!!!

This is my Autumn and Tyler on father's day.


Sydney Tyler's big sister!!! Congratulations Sydney... You finally have a brother..



And look how much she loves him and what a helper she is.




Meet my new nephew....We are so excited..Oh you already know all about it...I just love him to pieces..And of course my one and only sweetheart of a niece too.
There is not a gift under the tree that could be anymore wonderful that a gift of a child. Jesus was our gift to the world and Tyler is a gift to us all...MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE...

BLESSING TO YOU ALL,
Jolyn



No comments: