Thursday, December 24, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS...3 DAYS IN A ROW

I can't believe my eyes..today after my hair appointment when I got home....another truly awsome gift was waiting...Now some of you might not think this is great but..... The guys from Mr.T's office got me this autographed football from one of the best players in the 70's...FRANKO HARRIS #32....YIPPY... in case you don't know he played for the Steelers....




Last year from one of Mr.T's guys from Pittsburgh, he got me this picture of Franko and in the background, he also got me a lighted Pittsburgh stadium. It is all decorated for Christmas and a santa figure came with it..
Wow these have truly been so wonderful. I thank all you guys from the Great Lakes Office so much..What an awesome gift. Thanks for thinking of me...
Hugs and Love to you all,
Jolyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat training[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to produce an income online.