Monday, December 28, 2009

IT'S BEGINING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE....

Oh no stop...it's not Christmas....we didn't get snow then just rain...So I guess I'm not going Christmas shopping today either...I'm going to stand in line..




to return items that my lovely daughter didn't care for..Yes thats what I'll do while she goes and


Shops with all her gift cards and money....hmmm what are mom's for....Good thing Mr.T is taking us since its 19 degrees and feels like 3 out with wind and snow...We get dropped off at the door....YIPPY
After standing in lines I'll check for some sales.....Ok we are off....
Hugs,
Jolyn


3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

How beautiful is the snow!

Happy New Year Jolyn!
~Melissa :)

Sue said...

Love the new background! SO GOOD to talk with you today...thanks for thinking of me and the pressure cooker! Need to talk again, soon! Love you!

姿能林 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.