Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I FINALLY DID IT..AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER

Well everyone I did it..If you read my previous post about how tired I was of dealing with Christmas lights you know I have had enough. So I threw all the lights away that I plugged in and 1/2 would work..That's it it is gone finished not to be mest with again....awww it felt good. So I finally went today after years of saying I was and bought a PRE LIT CHRISTMAS TREE!!! Hurray for me.. I got a 7 1/2 foot Blue Spruce at JC Penney's it was originally 400.00 I got it for 200.00....shhh I never make a big purchase with out telling my hubby or talking about it BUT I did this time it happened so fast, well lets just say I will wait and see how long it takes him to figure out its new....I'll let you know... I am so happy... I love it and once I got all the branches fixed how I wanted them I plugged it in and it lit up...

This picture is dark, sorry for the stuff on the dinette table I'm still moving things around.

Oh my Autumn, God love her, she was supposed to be decorating the tree not herself !!! She flips and flops so much. when I was getting tree out of the box and got the first bottom part on she said I'll be right back, let's just say I was done with putting tree together and fixing branches when she pops back in the room and says Mom you are done...I say are you okay? Autumn says yes why...(me thinking she was in the restroom the whole time)I said where were you....Now remember she was to help me.....I was in the computer room downloading my pictures off my phone why??? Good Grief...never mind...


My Michael just got home from bowling practice says Mom the tree looks great.. and we started decorating away...



Me putting up my two turtle doves.

Has anyone else been so frustrated with something but you keep using it or fixing it...until you have had ENOUGH!!!
Why did I not do this years ago???
Now I'm all done complaining about the lights and I am moving on. Till next time love to all and have a Jolly week.
Hug,
Jolyn




1 comment:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

So great to get a little peek of your kids. You give me hope! Thank you for the very sweet comment you left me. It's nice to know that people are thinking of me and are willing to share there own experiences. It's greatly appreciated.

xoxo,
Camila