Tuesday, September 29, 2009

LOOK AT ME I'M ONE YEARS OLD

Saturday we celebrated my nephews 1st birthday. Look at those big blue eyes.... All those gifts and he is chewing his sock...
Autumn took Tyler thru the in closed slide, lets say it was not his favorite.. They had his party at their church, and they have this toy room you can rent. It worked real nice for all the kids.

Tyler was not into his cupcake. He is a very picky eater and wanted nothing to do with this at all. So we thought if we put a couple gold fish crackers in the icing maybe he would try it..No way he tried picking the fish out of the icing...My Michael didn't get into his cake either.


Here is his little cupcake. we were all singing happy birthday to him here. I pray for many more wonderful years for him. We love you Tyler...Every time he see's me he just laughs..hmmm why is that...
I pray you have a very wonderful week and as for us here in Ohio stay warm and don't get blown away....with this windy weather...
Till next time,
Jolyn


1 comment:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler!!! Jolyn, he is SO cute! I know who's birthday is next....what do YOU want for your birthday?! Love you!