Sunday, September 13, 2009

FAMILY, FRIENDS & FOOD

I am so fortunate to still have my Grandpa. This is him and my Autumn Saturday night. Grandpa is 84 years old, and oh the stories He tells, I could listen for hours. I love when we sit and he tells me all about his parents and when they all came over from Italy. Grandpa doesn't talk much about the war he was in, but if I ask He will and some times he pulls out all the old pictures. Anyway Grandpa has such a scense of humor and loves to make people laugh.
So Saturday night when he came over, he had filled a bag up with jewlery that he has purchased here and there over the years. He laid it all out on the table for Autumn to choose which piece she wanted for her 14th birthday. He had the best time laying this all out, while we sat just laughing and looking at each piece.

Good times, fun, friends and laughter. Here is Sydney my niece in the blue, Kylie a dear friend in the middle and Autumn.


My brother and little sweet baby blue eyes Tyler. My brother just loves this little guy, They have had him since he was 4 weeks old and going through circles with the system, and laws and everyones rights, except what will be best for the child. Please pray for them, and the whole situation. first that the adoption process, that it will finally end and they will know Tyler is definately theirs. Please stand in prayer with us.

Her is my niece Sydney, she was showing us her cheer. She is going through what we went through back in May. Try outs for 7th grade cheer leading is this week. Sydney we wish the very best sweetheart.


Sydney is watching Autumn, Kylie and Kelsey do their cheers and they were giving Sydney advice for try outs.
Have a wonderful week everyone and enjoy every day like its the last..
God Bless,
Jolyn





1 comment:

Sue said...

WOW! Your grandpa! How sweet he looks! ANd what a great time it looks like you all had. Tyler is a cutie! (so is Joey...I've always thought so!)LOL I REALLY miss talking with you!