Sunday, September 13, 2009

WEEKEND OF STARTS AND ENDINGS

It the start of NFL Football, I am a big fan. Sorry for those that do not get into football, I will try and keep it calmed down LOL. But for now my favorite team is PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!! I am also in my hubby's fantasy football league thru his office and on pro-pick em..LOVE IT..lets go steelers...In case you don't know this guy right here is BIG BEN ROTHLESBURGER quarter back for Steelers. Moving right along to these beautiful Dahlia's we planted. I have some more with buds, but I know it won't be long and they are gone for the summer. I love the different pedals on them.

I picked these to put on our dinner table so they are inside for us to see everyday.

Oh my little westie looks like a blue rat....She was outside with me and somewhere she got into Ants, when we came in they were all over her. Of course it happened right before we were getting a houseful of company...Yes the sink got scrubbed and cleaned and bleached and wiped ect... all is good.


Here are my Parents doors to their bedroom after dad spent hours on getting all the tape and film off of them once they were painted. So glad this painting for them is over... and tomorrow all lights get put in, then the flooring...One of you mentioned about us redoing our kitchen, no we are not redoing our, I must have mentioned My parents getting theirs all picked out.






2 comments:

Sofia Striffler said...

Hi Jolyn thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comment. You asked what the name of the Hotel in Cozumel was, it was El Cozumeleno on the northside of the town. Again thanks for reading. Keep stopping by I hope to be posting a little more frequently as soon as the wedding I am planning is over.

Sara said...

Awww... look at your little drowned rat, ahem, I mean dog... LOL JK... luv u!