Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY AUTUMN

My sweet baby girl turned 14 yesterday at noon. Oh how time fly's. Yesterday was a crazy good day, but alot going on. Autumn had cheer practice right after school till 5. From 5-8 the cheerleaders had a fundraiser at Friendly's. And of course I had my football fantasy draft picks that started at 6..So Autumn spent time with her BFF'S and then came home around 7:30 and draft picks we were done at 8. Even though we are celebrating her birthday on Saturday with some family, her Daddy said she needed a cake on her birthday and sung to. So we did a little party with us and my parents.
She just blew out her candles and just looking at her cake. How sweet. Autumn I love you so much. I pray you have many more wonderful years. Stay true to yourself and always keep your Lord #1 through everything. I am so proud of you.

I gave her one of her gifts, a new night light for her new bedroom that we are redoing. She loves black and white zebra. I got this at Kirklands.


Card and gift from her Grandparents..

oops double picture again..somebody please tell me how to get this off once it has been uploaded on...
Thanks, I wish everyone a blessed week.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday, Autumn! We love you!!! (P.S....post pictures of her room!)