Monday, October 19, 2009

THE SUN IS SHINING...

I have two tunes in my head now one is LET THE SUNSHINE IN FACE IT WITH A GRIN, OPEN UP YOUR HEART AND LET THE SUN SHINE IN. Then after talking to my girlfriend Susie we were singing HERE COMES THE SUN LA LA LA LA HERE COMES THE SUN, AND I SAY IT'S ALL RIGHT.......Oh it feels so good to see sun today after awhile with cool cloudy rainy sky's....
Here is a picture of my arrangement I just made for in the dinning room, I love wispy feathery, natural arrangements.

I also got my hutch in last night, but I have not got my china and crystal unpacked to put in yet. I will work on that still today. So little by little our dinning room is coming together. I still need chairs recovered and the rest will wait till after the beginning of the year.


No comments: