Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'M A SICK ONE AND HAVE NO TIME FOR IT...

I went to the Dr. yesterday after coming down ill Friday after my dentist appointment. Yep I knew it, Dr. walked in and said I can see it in your eyes girl dark and puffy, whats going on here. I said I already know it is a sinus infection again..and I'm leaving for Puerto Rico 5 days I have to feel better. He said you will defiantly feel better once you get there the ocean salt water, sunshine and know tree pollens for allergies...That is just what you need I said Oh Dr. S can that be wrote out in a prescription so I can stay longer...We laughed as he checked me. Looked at my throat and said yuck..checked my ears said have they been bothering you ? I said yes, He said I see why...checked my chest OH...you feeling some heaviness..I thought hmm how does he mean this...lol but of course I said yes when I try and breath deep or cough...yep. You have somethings going on here a sinus infection with double ear infection and bronchitis...Ok then, back on amox. antibiotic. a nose spray, pain reliever and all my other wonderful allergy drugs...
Besides the scales being off by 50 pds I mean 4 pounds my blood pressure was really up for me. This is not a good thing after having my brain aneurysm...but at his office I said oh its up from infection and I'm sick and hubby just left for New England till Thursday and I need to pack and get ready for my trip and take care of the children and.....
But later last night I got scared..and my mind started thinking...oh no this is what happened when I had my aneurysm 3 months before my blood pressure kept going up and we couldn't figure why..and on October 31st 1999 it ruptured....What month is this and what date is coming up...I had to talk my self out of these thoughts and pray and pray to my Lord Oh please no, Don't let this happen to me again...You have healed me and I survived for a reason not to have another one and die....I was getting so worked up and Hubby is away, I stayed in prayer and repeated scripture on faith, on Gods' promises and the the blood of Jesus...I could not even get up to get my medicine I need to take when this happens, I feel so paralyzed in fear and anxiety.
I guess I needed to get that off my mind and put it down into words. all that to say when I get back from are time away I am due for my 4 month blood work I have to get to keep all my levels at low end and get b.p. checked again. My God is able to deliver me out of anything, I thank Him daily for every breath I take...
Sorry for the heavy lengthy post I guess I needed to vent, My hubby not here I haven't had him to talk to about it. It was bad enough when he called me this morning to say good morning and I had no voice..God love him he said that's it I'm getting on the plane to come home tonight. Tuff me try's to say Don't be silly I will be fine you got things you need to get done, I'm getting things packed to go.....does meds and underwear and swim suits count....I need to get a move on.
You all have a terrific week and remember to never forget to say I love you every day to those in your house hold...As I end I want to say I love you and I need to go pack...
Hugs Jolyn

1 comment:

Sue said...

Jolyn! I love you, too! And....Our God DID save you...twice! He has a plan and a purpose for your life...plans for your good and a future. Relax...rest....take care of yourself....and then, have a wonderful, memorable time with your special hubby....I know this trip will is important for you! I'm praying for you, my friend!