Monday, October 12, 2009

DINING ROOM BEFORE PICTURES & START OF RE-DO

Hello, well I went to Kirklands today, I so love that store. They are having such a great sale on pictures and some mirrors along with some fall items. I recieved a $10 certificate from e-mail if you spend $50.00, well that isn't hard the hard part is stopping at $50.00 LOLI got this picture and it is hanging in the dining room, the colors are plums and tans.
Her are the windows, I want some goldish color long drapes for in here. The mirror I got today at Kirkland's also. It is very nice and heavy with beveled mirror black on front and goldish on sides. My lamp is from Home interiors and I can see I need to fix my cord uhggg. The plate is from Kirkland's and my black pieces are home interiors also but I sprayed them black, they were very gold. I might spray a little metallic or something goldish over it. and glass vase from TJ Max.


The empty space between the sconces is where my hutch goes. It is still in storage, between the rain and getting two of my guys together I'm still waiting. Hopefully this weekend sometime. I need to get some new candles for the sconces, they are also from Kirkland's.


Now this is THE BEDROOM in the dining room. This is what it was like when Dad and Mom had their room in here. Oh that reminds me we still need to let the chandelier down. We put it up when they were in there.


This is dining room as I was adding pieces back in. I need to get the chairs recovered before Thanksgiving.


The window area again, I took that picture out and I think I will move them upstairs in the foyer hall area. The walls I want to paint a yellow gold color but that will have to wait till after the holidays. I found a color at Sh. Williams called Asian pear, still looking. I pray you have a safe warm, dry, weekend. HUGS Jolyn







No comments: