Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BEFORE AND DURING POWDER ROOM RE-DO

Here is the before of my powder room, I really loved it but as always I needed a change. Take a look at the mirror above the sink..


It is now glossy white.. and the electrical covers are now silver


I took this white cabinet and moved it onto this wall...added some peacock blues in candle and flower. I am still working on flower arrangement...I added on the shelves crystal and clear stones.



This arrangement I'm still playing with..I need to permanently place them and put snow salt in bottom of glass vase...


Another before picture..


And after...fresh clean and calming...I still need wall decor...I want a silver sun burst mirror and not sure what else...Hubby painted it Sharkey Gray by Martha Stewart...I loved the color. Now the fun part is getting the decorating done..the final touches..






1 comment:

Sue said...

LOVE it! What an eye you have for color! It is a very calming, peaceful color!