Thursday, September 2, 2010

IT WAS WORTH ALL THE MONEY AND VISITS

It all started at the beginning of sixth grade...My baby got her braces..Here she is getting molds made of her mouth...poor thing that was gross..

Getting x-rays and pictures taken...She looks so young...


This is first day of 6Th grade. Right before braces got put on...See those six fingers.. How sweet and precious you are my girl..This was also first day of middle school.


Three years later right before we got out of the car to get the braces all off. The nerves and excitement. She was so afraid of the braces leaving marks on her teeth...


At home with new retainers in and braces all off.


Not only are the braces all off, she has transformed into a beautiful young lady. What a difference three years makes in many ways...God Bless you sweety....Remember to always have a loving heart as big as your smile..I am so very blessed to have you and be your Mom...


Talk about blessing's, I haven't seen these two like this in a very long time...The two of them complete me...I love you both more than you will ever know...
Now Michael we need to get your braces off someday soon...it's been going on seven years.. Now that will be a real change...
Now I pray Dear Lord do not let Autumn in any way destroy or lose her retainers...it's up to 250.00 or more to replace each.....yawzzaaaaa







No comments: