Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OUR LABOR DAY WEEKEND..

Friday night started off with two Blueberry Pomegranate Martini's, with chilled glasses..So good!!


Friends of ours had us over Sunday, This is some of their landscaping around the yard and pool area. Just gorgeous all the way around and very private. Saturday I worked in our yard trimming plants and pulling out and cleaning up to get ready for some mums and the cooler weather.


Sunday spent with friends. This is another view of their back yard after we are all there and swimming started...I took more but don't want to post with pictures of people that lets just say known....But we thank them so much for the wonderful time all the laughs and wonderful friends of theirs we got to meet...All the food and drinks and hospitality was tops. I have to say I had thee best rib sauce ever. I wanted to dip my rib bones in the sauce lol...


Moving on to Monday, was all with my family and I always enjoy my time with them. The picture above is of my Uncle, we have had our labor day at his home for at least the last 14 years. He lives in the country with lots of land and woods. A pond and creek with a bridge. Plus a swimming pool for all. I had posted earlier a post here, Autumn brought friends down to celebrate her 15 th birthday. We thank you so much for once again opening your home to us. Standing with my Uncle is his Grandson Sam.


My Uncles wife and one of my terrific Aunt's sitting here chatting with my mother-in-law. While a lot of the family is behind them playing very competitive volley ball.



Up by their pool area my uncle and cousin talking, the building in background we serve all the food and drinks its all screened in. I just love it here.



My Autumn and her friend Madison in the pool.


Volley ball game two going on.


My nephew that just turned two feeding ozzy some snacks. Tyler sitting with my Mom and then friend Debbie and my Aunt Karen.


Two of my cousins my Uncle and my cousins daughter..A lot of talking laughter and memories being made and talked about. We were all there except 6 of us out of I think we up to 43. Thank you Aunt Elsie and Uncle Larry for keeping us all together and sharing your wonderful home with us once again.
Our next big get together is in December for Christmas... Thank you to Rick and Jen for opening their home this year for that..
Until then I pray for each one of my family and for good health,and a blessed rest of the year.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!









2 comments:

Sue said...

You have a wonderful family! Glad you had such a great weekend! Hope to see you guys soon! Love, me

The Tuscan Home said...

What a fun weekend you had!! I love all the pictures and it is so fun spending a holiday with family and friends. Thanks for sharing! XOXO ~Liz

P.S. Thanks for commenting on my fall decor post! *smiles*