Monday, August 30, 2010

LET THE RECEPTION BEGIN...

My cousins Tracey and Jerry.

Tracey's daughter Kennedy singing happy birthday...the shy little thing that she is...NOT

We had three birthdays this night Grooms mom, Brides sister and one of the best men...


My cousin Rick and his youngest Brent.


My Aunt Elsie along with her daughter Sara and Sara's daughter Emily...Three generations here.


My uncle's left is Brides dad Jerry and right is my Uncle Larry


Cousin Jerry and his my Aunt Jodi....


Autumn and Brent along with my niece Sydney


Aunt Karen and my cousin Jen.


Dancing the night away...


I think Autumn and Sydney were doing the chicken lol

Siblings..my Aunt and Uncle along with my Mom..missing my Uncle Larry in this pic


Here he is with my Aunt Elsie...

Two of the most precious lady's in my life.


Two cutie pies...


Our family table.


My brother, Uncle and my Dad.

One of my favorite parts of the wedding is the cake..It looks black and white here, but it was true purple with scripture on love wrote on the layers...
So there are some pics of the Reception with about 600 more I took I bet your all glad if you looked all the way down this post that I didn't post any more....
Love to all my family...




















No comments: