Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A WORD I TRULY DISLIKE...

Hi, well today I need to get this off my mind...I am about to scream every time I hear this word used...What is the word??? Let's start with....

Or this one...

Or these....


Do you see a pattern...What word am I talking about???
It's the word....luck, lucky, good luck, wish me luck, and

It has nothing to do with luck!!! You are not lucky, you are blest.
Don't say good luck...wish me the best.. pray for me, just don't wish me luck. It has just bothered me so much...I don't know why, well I do, but all of a sudden it's like nails on a chalk board..I feel like this when someone uses the Lords name in vain...My hair stand straight up...UGGGG..
THE ONLY PLACE THE WORD LUCK NEEDS TO BE IS ON THIS CEREAL BOX!!!



Enough said on this..I feel much better...Thanks for letting me vent. I am so BLESSED..I am so BLEST to have you,
Blessings,
Jolyn







1 comment:

Sue said...

I am so blessed to have YOU! (cool screaming picture...I needed a laugh today!) I agree...there is no such thing as luck...good or bad....God's will is best...and we are blessed! Blessings on you my friend!