Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ROSES AND WREATHS

Look what I saw this morning when I was pulling out of the garage at 6 AM to take hubby to the airport.He bought another rose on a stick...I'm not sure what you call this...But one of our local discount stores got some in and sell them for 14.99.




This is one we got last year.. it has tripled in size and full of buds.


This will be glorious when its in full bloom... We have had so much rain and now mid to upper 80's...the roses are loving it.



Here is the wreath I showed you earlier, I made for Mom's entrance door.



Here is the one I made for our front door...Some red white and blue..With my little red cardinal on the bottom...
Enjoying the yard and the flowers, I so much love watching all the critters and birds, along with butterflies....
Tomorrow is the big try out day for cheerleading, I pray Autumn gets what she wants, but most importantly she is where the Lord wants her and on the right path to do his work. The results are going to be posted Friday at 3:30.
Then Saturday we have wonderful plans with some special friends... Thank you Lord for good Godly friends that we can fellowship with.
I need to go get some planting done...or should I say I want to go play in the dirt and enjoy the flowers and herbs..
Hugs,
Jolyn





2 comments:

Ashley @ Decorating Obsessed said...

I'm jealous. I wish my husband would come home with plants.

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you!!!