Thursday, May 13, 2010

DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE?

I sure do, and it comes from this wonderful store..


This is my favorite scent..Can you guess by this picture..


I really like MOONLIGHT PATH...have you smelled it?


I use it all, this body lotion is wonderful.



The shower gel is a must..I can not take my shower with out it. I do like other scents but this is the one I put on and everyone says..AHH what do you have on it smells so good.
How about you, What scent do you wear? Do you have a summer scent and winter scent you like.
Here's to smelling soft and fresh...Have a wonderful rest of the week.
HUGS,
Jolyn



2 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

There are so many I like, I liked the one with the cherry blossoms on it, forget the name.

Kari said...

They always discontinue my favorites...I guess that should tell me something :)