Friday, March 5, 2010

MOVING FROM BOWLING TO...

Dodge ball. Dodge ball has been getting more and more popular around here. My oldest is very into this and they started tonight on one of his teams.



How many of you remember the movie Dodge ball..It was pretty funny..


This game can get, well it does get pretty intense. My Michael plays on the high school team, then he got started a team at our local YMCA.


This is a design my Michael had made for the team shirts..I was so proud of him. He made the design the guys all ok it and he got online searched for pricing and ordered all the shirts. When we got them we were so excited...



Meet my Dodge ball dude...Love that serious look..on his way for the first big match tonight.. So we will be cheering on the team UNDISPUTED...





1 comment:

Sue said...

He looks scary! LOL Good Luck, Michael!