Thursday, March 18, 2010

MISSING MY TWO BIRDS.....

This nest is missing two birds, and it doesn't make me happy. See I like when this nest has all four birds together.


Here besides the squirrel you see a Papa bird and a Moma bird...maybe there is know babies yet. So it is the two of them.. What I'm trying to get at is two of my family our not here this week, and they are..



Mr. T and my baby Autumn...here they are together last year in New England eating lobster out on a picnic table....


And here at the ocean.



Not this time..Mr T is in New England and my Autumn is in Washington DC so they aren't even together...nope this was last year also...


I can't wait to have them all back and us eating dinner together... And listening to Autumn tell me all about her day as she goes on an on and on and ...Oh I mean I like to listen to her day..
It is really quiet around here for my oldest and I....when he is even here...
I can't wait for the plane to come in and the bus to pull up and we are all in our own bed under our roof in our home....AWWW then it will be alright again.
I also Thank God that next week Mr.T does not have to go to New England again for another week...What answer to prayer.....Oh he has things he needs to do around here like...put up chair rail, and nail down base board and put up my curtain tie backs and take down the chandelier so he, I mean I can paint it..and then he needs to put it back up then......Welcome Home Mr. T...
As for Autumn I miss you but don't come home tired and mean and make sure you get your room picked up and since you have been gone the dishwasher hasn't been emptied and did you get your bath room counter cleaned ..
WAIT ONE MINUTE....is is them I miss or me not having any help around here???? LOL
BLESSING & LOVE TO ALL,
Jolyn







No comments: