Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CREATING A NEW ARRANGMENT

Hello, glad you stopped by. Today is a cold rainy cloudy day, so I have been moving things around and getting some spring things out. I haven't been able to track down my Easter decor I used last year and some spring items, so I am on a hunt. Do you remember the bunnies on a stick last year from pier 1, and my bird nest and eggs...hmmm what did I do with them... Well moving on to what my post is to be about is this new arrangement I made. The picture above shows you my glass vase and I added clear cut rocks and some stones I had from a water fall I no longer use. Then some sea shells I have collected over the years. I have a orchid and some moss.


I added styrofoam to the center circle and stuck my orchid down in it.


My finished arrangement after putting moss over the foam, but seeing this picture
I need to get more moss down the sides or more stones and shells.. I added this to the dinning room along with my new tablecloth from Kohl's that has not been ironed yet, I just took it out of the packet..
I had everything right here in the house, I just pulled it from here and there..
Have a wonderful day.
BLESSINGS AND HUGS,
Jolyn


1 comment:

Screaming Meme said...

I think it is lovely! :) Hi, I'm Meme from Screaming Meme...it is so nice to meet you! I would love for you to stop in and visit...I look forward to visiting again! Meme