Friday, February 26, 2010

RALPH LAUREN IS OUT...BUT...

Martha Stewart Living is now in...at HOME DEPOT..
As you may know I have been working on re-doing our dining room. Doing that had me making several trips to Home Depot....to pick out some paint. That being said I think I made my choice, I will be going with a soft gray tone..more on that later. Anyway last night when I went in I was greeted with a new section of Martha..and Ralph was gone....


They had this nice pamphlet with all the colors in it and a display of her color swatches. The Lady told me this is not the paint Kmart once carried of hers this is a really nice paint. So I thought I'd give everyone a heads up just in case your Home depot hasn't changed and you need some Ralph Lauren Paint...Or to let you know there is something new...

No comments: