Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A HUGE SUPRISE WITH SPECIAL MEANING

My cousin Mike's wife called me an said I have a surprise for you....I said A SURPRISE I LOVE SURPRISES...!!!



So we had an appointment together and when I got in the car she said here..and handed me a box. In that box she gave me Four plates and this vegetable bowl that was from my Dear Grandma's dishes she used.


Here is one of the plates and the bowl. Look at the beautiful teal colored flowers and the wheat.

I put the four plates on our dining room table, and the vegetable bowl. When I change things in my hutch that was also my Grandma's I will display them in there with another set of Gram's dishes.


I'm so very thankful for Mike and Kelly's generous giving heart to share these with me. They so truly mean the world to me. An they both knew they would.



This is what is on the back of the plates. The bowl has no marking.




No comments: