Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I went to see the Duggers! WOW! I had such a great time. Yesterday I went to a church that the Dugger family was going be at to talk about their life. I went with some great people! My mom,grandma,and some new friends. I got to meet my moms old friend (( Susie )) from when she was younger! & her two daughters (( Sara & Megan )). They are soooo nice!

This is miss Sara! She is so nice and I am so happy i got to meet her! We have lots in common!
(( like we both LOVE ranch )) haha! I thought I was the only one! haha! I had a great time!
This is Miss MEGAN! ha she is a great friend too!!! we also have lots in common! (( we both love our carmel fraps. )) haha as you can see in this picture!! Good Time here!


We where waiting in line for um about an hour! (( it was definatly worth every minute of the wait )) by the way we were 1st in line!!! :]
I had a great time!! I cant wait to get to come down to Pennsilvania! (( and see some real "HILLS" )) haha Sara says Ohio has no hills they are all flat! ha Again I had a great time :]












No comments: