Saturday, July 31, 2010

KICK OFF FOR HALL OF FAME WEEK

It all starts with the balloon fest the weekend before the big Hall of Fame Game at Fawcett Stadium. This has been a tradition for many years.

Every year we are at a different spot. It all depends on the wind. This year we were at the strip watching them come over the interstate. The night before we were down on Portage behind Circle K.. It used to be Mike and I and the kids. Then They got busy or went with friends. We did have Michael last year and my parents. This year one night just Mike and I, the next night my Parents.


They are so soothing to watch and they are all so different. Mom says they remind her of Christmas bulbs...hmmm I said Mom that would make one interesting tree...



The men as they look behind them...tones have passed us by.


Look at them all. This was the first night. I had to use my phone camera..We snuck out real fast to see the balloons while dad ran to Home Depot to get a part to finish up the tile floor...how fun!!

Even more..

As we headed home..before Dad got back..one last picture as the balloon was floating over this house...
Oh how I love this time of year here in our area...Next weekend the Big game we go to. Cinncinati plays Dallas...Stay tuned..








No comments: