Friday, July 16, 2010

SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE...LETS SAY...

17 years ago, but it wasn't. So here is our garage with walls finished...WOO WHOOO.


See the lines on the ceiling? This is after the drywallers finished it...now before you say I would never use them again let me explain...The drywall was put up and taped over 17 years ago..So the yellowing is from the drywall turning older.

So this is what Mike had to do on Sunday all day...in the 90 degree temp..Paint the ceiling. Now grant it we didn't have to...but...if we were going to finally get it done and done right..So away he went.


My pictures are a little out of order since I added some new ones. This is what it looked like before drywall guys got here.

after the guys finished and hosed out the garage.


Again before, how it looked forever....I mean 17 years...


See how nice the entrance into the house is looking.. all clean white and fresh. Well stay tuned to me trimming around the door in white, and painting the door black and adding a vinyl saying...plus painting the steps...It's getting there...
I tease my hubby that it used to take 7 seconds for him to do something for me then 7 min. to 7 hours and 7 days and so on and so on...up to 17 year cycle's....I said honey be thankful I am one patient women...LOL...
Have a wonderful blessed day,
Jolyn







No comments: