Sunday, November 15, 2009

OUR TRIP TO PUERTO RICO

Finally I am posting sorry I have been gone for 2 weeks, I thought where do I start...I guess right where I left off...at our resort in Grand Malia Puerto Rico. Here we are on Monday morning. How beautiful everything is here. we are at the main pool area this day. This day I was out of commission, I was up all night with hives and itching awful. So when Mike was at our private pool area this was going on while I was finally sleeping...This model they were doing a shoot for Trump..He is building a golf course and villas next door...
It was great seeing our guys having fun acting like boys and enjoying them self relaxing.. You see them all year working so hard, that it fills so good to see them play and have fun.

This was our last day before we left I was walking around the resort, you know how the last day feels, back to reality and cold weather with winter ahead. This was the first day that had very high dew point and tropical. there was a hurricane out there and the bands were to hit this area in the next couple days. God sure did give us a fabulous week.



Some of us checking out and waiting for the bus to take us back to the airport. Hubby was so hot running around to get bottled water for me...



This was the view out our patio that we woke up to every morning. Or my case slept thru two mornings from hives.



This was our room. Isn't it so pretty, Mike looked at the bed and said I don't know if I can sleep with that over me. haha..





There was a lot I didn't get pictures of since the first night when we went to bed I said "wow my head itches so bad like I got bee bites" Well who knew that would be the start of as of now 14 days of hives from an allergic reaction....Hmmm that will be my next blog...
But we had a wonderful relaxing when I could trip, great uneventful flights and we are home safe and sound...





No comments: