Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MY WEEKEND RECAP

What a wonderful weekend we had. Saturday we did a lot of celebrating, with family and friends at my cousins wedding.
Sunday was another nice day, after church I was outside looking at all the new growth and blooms. This is our Pear tree in bloom.


Mike and Michael worked the rest of the day on the fence. They took down the back and had to dig out some of the old posts and replace them. I kept saying be careful watch out for my Lilac tree.. Oh how I love Lilacs...

Michael was such a big help..You can see Mike behind the lilac bush... Good bonding time for the two of them.

On another note I started walking with my cousin. I am just taking things little by little. I need the walking and some food changes, I eat mostly carbs and need to cut them way back. So that is some changes I am making in my life right now.
Blessings an Hugs,
Jolyn