Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FINALLY, HIS FIRST JOB

Hello thanks for stopping by, it has been a lovely week so far and the weather is perfect for spring with sunshine, lots of green and blooms.

Well my oldest finally started a job, on Monday at Lowe's, 18 days before his 17th birthday.


He may not have been real excited, but his Dad and I sure were..He is working as a vendor in the Lowe's Garden Center. He is in training this week. I told him Son you will see a lot of Dad and I there...Mom no don't come up there....I couldn't imagine not walking around Lowe's Garden Center....I am going to come up and take pictures of you working...Lets just say he wasn't even laughing at that...Put I was there his first day...In my vehicle..and took the first two pictures. I did see him working and tried to get that on my cell camera put it was to far away. Darn!!!


But I was waiting for him with camera in hand when he pulled in the driveway after his first day...That's my boy. coming home from his first day of his first job. Just wait till he gets his first pay check...Love you my Son..this is only the begining.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I have goosebumps for you. I have two daughters (4 & 3) and I know before long I'll be in your shoes. It's all so bittersweet isn't it?!

kelly said...

baby huey!