Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HELP PAINT AND FIXTURES

Are needed, and Hubby wants my decision NOW!!! Here is a before of floor and cabinet, counter. We built out home in 1993 and moved in in 1994. So due for remodel.

Here is new tile we just laid..well hubby laid.

pic of before. For got to take pics before we started doing work.. put wallpaper down and all decor. floor already started being laid at this point.


Here is before of Jacuzzi area.

before counter area minus the mirror.

So glad mirror came down in one piece..The new mirror will be a framed one with dark espresso stain.


New counter top and sink.

Got cabinet in and new sink. Floor can now get finished. Still need to put drawer fronts and doors on. But you can see by the side the color we our staining the birch wood.

So until I make my mind up on paint color and fixtures...we are sitting still. The question is...do I go Rubbed Bronze or Nickel..don't want chrome it shows every water spot. And what color do I paint the walls.

Do I go Tuscan??? Or do I want Glamour...Traditional contemporary? Our trim will all be white. The Jacuzzi area on top will be same as my counter and around the front and sides will be raised panel wood espresso colored like cabinet..jacuzzi, shower, potty, and sink and trim all white...I don't want it dark looking in there, but fresh and clean. Oh decisions....What will I choose???









No comments: