Sunday, September 25, 2011

IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS WHY?

Well I didn't loose one ounce last week stayed the same, so truthfully I just didn't feel like posting it. It was first frustrating but...I went on how I feel and not on what a scale says. Plus I had to look at how far I have came in the last 9 months...
So after a very busy two weeks I have went from 217....to 215.2..... almost 2 pounds..I am just happy to be going in the right direction...lol
I go to the Dr. tomorrow and will get my results from blood work. It has been 4 months since the last one. Very excited to see the difference...
Had a wonderful day yesterday with friends out at the pumpkin patch (winery) they had a craft fall balloon fest. We had perfect weather. Then went out to dinner and came home and ended it with a glass of wine...
Till tomorrow have a great night..
Hugs,
Jolyn

2 comments:

Carol-Anne said...

You can do it! You've got the right attitude!

Mrs. Bradley said...

Congrats on the loss. I just know that the blood work is goin to be positive. You are doing the right stuff and it shows. Keep it up!