Tuesday, September 27, 2011

4 MONTH DOCTOR VISIT...


Went for my 4 month check up and blood work...and they were all so excited to see what I have done since my last visit...SO...
My weight was down 74 pounds since January 12th 2011. Next my blood work was all good, but we needed to make a change with my thyroid medicine since my pituitary gland got bottomed out...All I know about this or understood was it is from getting the fat out of my system and loosing the weight...Your pituitary deals with hormone's and growth in our body's..anyway Dr. lowered my thyroid med and I get blood checked again in 21 days. Dr. said I may even need it lowered more...this is great...
My Cholesterol number came down about 20 points since last 4 months and my hdl that is good cholesterol is doing better but still only 39...it was always around 52..Working on getting it up higher.
My Dr. asked me what are my goals from here...I told him I would like to get to 150...but not sure till I get there...lol So we looked at the BMI- body mass index.. and he said he would like me to get to 25...I am at 32 or 34 right now...To get to 25 would be about 140 to 145....
He also told me that platue's would last longer and more often right now..Not to get discouraged but to keep doing what I'm doing..
So meanwhile till my next blood work in 4 months...which will also be my 1 year of living a healthier life style...I will continue to better my health, get stronger, move more, and working on becoming the best me I can be....

2 comments:

Carol-Anne said...

Good for you! So proud of what you've accomplished!

Mrs. Bradley said...

Way to go. How you been....? I failed at my detox but I am learning so much about myself.