Wednesday, September 7, 2011

COME ON I'M NOT ON MAINTENCE....

On August 29th I hit my 70 pounds lost..Today, 10 days later I am still at 70 pound loss...Now I want to get frustrated but at the same time I have not been on my regular eating. For example over the Labor day weekend there was foods I don't eat on a regular basis. I had some strawberry cake,some different dips.... so I thank God that I have stayed the same, and also I was satisfied and didn't deny myself of anything.
As for the exercise I have done no walking or steps since last Thursday. I did do my stretching and arm and leg exercise on floor and standing.
I have been dealing with a lot of bloating, so I am trying to take care of that. This morning I made a blueberry spinach smoothie...very good, a lot of protein and some fiber.
I am going to walk the track this afternoon if no rain, instead of going in the morning..I have found I just can't get moving and feel good all day early...I feel better doing my exercise later in the day or evening, not that I am totally stopping my morning with my walking buddy, but when I got things to do or feel out of whack I will change..
I need to get back to simple eating for awhile so I can get to my goal of 80 pound loss by October 31...I am not liking this maintaining....I want to keep going see the pounds drop and not sit and stay the same...
SO 54 days...to loose this 10 pounds that is 7 1/2 weeks..so I need to loose more than 1 pound a week now...I WILL DO THIS!!!!
It has been 34 weeks today since I have started this new lifestyle... and get 70 pounds off. I doubt I will have 100 pounds off by my 1 year anniversary...but that is ok..I do want it off by May of 2012...That leaves my to get 30 pounds off in about 7 months...Now that is definitely do able...
I would also like to have my tummy surgery by April so I will be pretty much healed by the beginning of June...
So I have goals and I got work to do to meet them...

1 comment:

Mrs. Bradley said...

I am confident that u will reach ur OCt goal. You are doing great.