Tuesday, June 7, 2011

WHAT DID I EAT TODAY

Dinner was chicken stir fry with 2/3 c of brown rice...veggies an chicken.
For my breakfast today I took some peppers that were sauted yesterday and added them to a skillet to warm. Then added eggs and made scrambled eggs with sauted peppers.
I toasted 1/2 of a whole wheat tortilla
Put 2 tablespoons of hummus on my plate to eat with the tortilla
My eggs I used today were these cheese an chive egg beaters...yum it was so good.
I had some mixed seeds and raisins for snack I don't eat over 1/4 of cup...that is 165 calories.
Little later I had my one apple a day..it was so good. Right now I have been eating the Gala ones.
I also snacked on this kashi tlc choc. coconut bar...Along with my many many glasses of water. I made a lot of potty trips today...
This morning I had my two cups of coffee with creamer no fat.. no sugar...
All in all it was a good day...But no Exercise....I need to get a move on this. Now heading to bed I have been feeling dizzy the last 4 days.. don't know why maybe sinus's....

No comments: