Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NOT ONLY DID I NEED YELLOW

I need bright and airy. How did I do that? Well it was in the dining room. This is my dining room window area before changing paint and putting up white trim and chair rail.

Oops this picture is before we put chair rail up and trim, but look at the windows, I have copper rust color curtains up. we added those last year after painting walls soft gray and trim from orange oak to white..Not showing in this pic I also recovered the chairs in white and black...anyways I can see the dining room windows from the family room, and all the sun comes in the front windows. I need SUNSHINE so...

TA DA!!! I took down the copper curtains and added the new white linen...So much lighter and brighter.

This makes for a much better mood and warmth from the sun, when it shines...So this is my new look for spring and summer....AHHHHH





No comments: