Friday, November 19, 2010

A TRIP OF A LIFE TIME....

In Cabo San Lucas...I have a lot of pictures and it was hard to pick what I wanted to blog on...I wish all my family could have been there with us. First off in this picture the wonderful Man in the middle of the singers is Paul, he is truly a special person to us in many ways. This night he went forward to sing this song with the guys, I found out later no matter where he is if this song is played he sings it....This was his mothers favorite song....Now that in its self says a lot about him.



The group at our table, we were at a dinner in Cabo and it was in a building, but yet there was no roof, so we were outside under the stars.. very nice



Paul had just thanked us all for being there, and thanked the wives for being supportive of our spouses and their jobs.



Paul then past out to us wives purses and wristlets...I was really surprised...


Here is Tammie and I with our purses..


The next day we had a luncheon in Los Cabos. Mike was walking back to our bus.


This luncheon was outside also...We were sitting with friends of ours Todd and Jamie.


View from the Resort Lobby



Looking into the lobby.




My cabana spot for the week..This was the Adult pool area that I stayed at, see my chair it sits in the water. Then you can slip right in the pool just like Mike did. AHHHHHH


Our cook at the Japanese restaurant at the Resort, I ate my whole meal with chopsticks, that was a challenge, but one I was willing to tackle.


After dinner We went to sit out on the floating rock pool. Here is Tammie and I as the guys were sitting across from us...it was so nice out and relaxing with lots of laughs...and a snort here and there!!!
Looking out our Balcony as they set up for our Farewell dinner.
Our last night, with shots of Tequila...with good friends.
Last morning out taking our photo shots of the resort...So hating to leave.

Great picture of our footprints in the sand and a big wave coming in.


Mike and I...r we really leaving this behind?

Another pic of lobby area and rock water sitting area..


First night here, the resort help is setting up for our Welcoming dinner on the ocean...What hard workers they are. And never complain as they are sweating and dragging carts through the sand.


Another view of our welcome dinner from our balcony.


View from our Balcony..This was just paradise.


We left the resort one night and headed to Ruth's Chris for a fabulous dinner with some our wonderful friends. Our Ruth's Chris isn't here anymore and it is one of my favorite places, to make it even better we sat outside. Awesome night. Tequila shots again...


My super drooper friend Tammie and I.....We are laughing cuz at dinner we got separated at opposite ends of the table!!! I would yell Hey my Friend hows ur dinner....What r u getting for desert....Oh what a night to remember forever.


























No comments: