Saturday, November 20, 2010

ONE OF OUR EXCURSIONS IN CABO

I started my pictures backwards on this blog...we start here with me wondering around like a lost soul taking in all I can on our last morning before our flight home. : (

My spot for the week, right in the chair sitting in the pool across from the bar...Heaven


Breakfast with special friends Jim and Tammie.



My buddy that works at the Resort....I will give you hug...you sad...you leave today...


Wondering as I stare out at all Gods beauty.


Now here we are on one of our excursions.. Mike walking up from the ocean.


We took a bottom glass boat over to this Island.. Look how beautiful.

Island


On the other side is the Pacific ocean. We got to go snorkeling here then back to shore for lunch.
This is one trip I will never ever forget...I have been so blessed.


No comments: