Friday, July 10, 2009

FIRST GARAGE SALE OF THE YEAR! WOO HOO


Yaa Hoo did I get some great clean nice bargain's at my first garage sale of the year.. I love these pictures. Very nice not a mark on them $2.00 each..WoW Don't know where I'm putting them yet, I have a couple options that I'm thinking about. So now I get to go play and see where their new home will be...

Look at this...I'm talking about the black iron bakers rack, and it is very heavy a couple rust spots, but nothing spray paint can't cure...Are you ready for this $5.00 yes that's right. I don't know what I'll put on it yet I'm still playing around and moving different things on and off it... Fun Fun!!!!I get soo excited I have wanted a rack like this and the Lord provided. Yippy.

Last but not least I got ^ palm place mats and 4 green place mats all for $1.00. I got both frames for $1.00 for both...My grand total for all was $11.00 now that was a great sale day to go along with my very tranquil day I was blessed with...Let me know about any of your bargain's you got.


No comments: